Biography and CV
I was born and grew up in New Delhi, and did my schooling at St. Columba's School
. Soon after finishing high school, I went into kidney failure; I received a kidney transplant from my father in 1985. The transplant failed in 2011, and I have been on hemodialysis since then.
- BA (Honours) Japanese (1989 JNU, India)
- MA Linguistics (1994 JNU, India)
- MS Computer and Information Science (2002 Ohio State, USA)
- PhD Linguistics (2002 Ohio State, USA)
- MSc Statistics (2015 Sheffield, UK),
Professional Member, Royal Statistical Society, since 2016 (GradStat ID: 128307).
Publications / research interests
My group develops computational models of human sentence comprehension, focusing on both impaired and unimpaired populations. We are also interested in statistical theory and practice.
Talk at World meeting of ISBA, Edinburgh, 6 Sept 2018: here
Talk at Michigan (Linguistics), 6 Feb 2020:
Currently funded projects